Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA
What is cultural diversity? - Printable Version

+- Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA (https://essaywriting-servicereviews.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Forum: Society & Culture (/Forum-Society-Culture)
+--- Thread: What is cultural diversity? (/Thread-What-is-cultural-diversity)

What is cultural diversity? - Charlotte Robertson - 07-08-2017 03:21 PM

“What is cultural diversity”? This is the fifteen mark previous question asked for the final year professional graduates for their university examination. I am entering to the last year professional course and start preparing for the examination at the starting of this academic period itself. As a part of this I collected so many previous year question papers and I cannot found answer for this specific question. Teachers said that this question have sixty percentage of chance for repetition. So I need the answer of this. So friends please help me if you have any idea about it. I am eagerly waiting to your answers.

RE: What is cultural diversity? - Floyd M. Orman - 07-08-2017 04:35 PM

What is cultural diversity? Cultural diversity explains the different varieties of culture and ethnic groups exist in the world. We have different cultures and we respect each other and understand the differences. As we know, globalization spreads some sort of negative effects on cultural diversity. Language, tradition etc are the best examples that we can use for easily explaining what is cultural diversity. This diversity is vital and it play a leading role in the long-term survival of society and humanity.

RE: What is cultural diversity? - John Freeman - 07-08-2017 05:16 PM

What is cultural diversity? Actually I too was in search of a correct definition for this. Though I have read many articles and journals could not find a definition for it but I could understand what it is with practical cases. But in our career we need to write only the answers to the question so clear cut statement is necessary and I could find it over here from others who replied. Thanks for your valuable words and keep replying so that we could make use of it.

RE: What is cultural diversity? - Paul D. Danley - 07-08-2017 05:26 PM

Existence of a variety of culture within a society is the best definition for what is cultural diversity. Each society and nation follows various cultural. Cultural variety or difference still exists in the world. Each nation follows its own beliefs; customs etc. and still the soul unity in diversity exist in our world. It is a fifteen mark question and you need to explain it with example. Refer internet to get valuable example for cultural diversity. Prepare and do well. All the best for your exam.