Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA
What is difference between argumentative thesis statement and normal thesis statement - Printable Version

+- Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA (https://essaywriting-servicereviews.com)
+-- Forum: Find the Best Essay Writing Services & Reviews (/Forum-Find-the-Best-Essay-Writing-Services-Reviews)
+--- Forum: Thesis Writing Services Reviews (/Forum-Thesis-Writing-Services-Reviews)
+--- Thread: What is difference between argumentative thesis statement and normal thesis statement (/Thread-What-is-difference-between-argumentative-thesis-statement-and-normal-thesis-statement)

What is difference between argumentative thesis statement and normal thesis statement - Josh McLean - 02-21-2017 03:25 PM

Hello friends I am here to clear some of my doubt, I hope that you people are ready to help me. I need to submit a thesis paper. I don’t know more about thesis statement; please help me to understand thesis statement by providing all details required to write a thesis statement. I heard about a word argumentative thesis statement, it is a new word to me. What is argumentative thesis statement and what is the difference between a thesis statement and an argumentative thesis statement. Same doubt I asked to my friends but I didn’t get a satisfying answer so I approach you to clear my doubt. I think that if I can understand the difference between both I can create a good thesis statement without any doubt. Please help to clarify my doubt and prepare a good thesis paper. I am waiting for your answer. Please help me as soon as possible by providing reply.

RE: What is difference between argumentative thesis statement and normal thesis statement - Josh Goddard - 02-21-2017 04:15 PM

I am not expert in thesis writing but I can answer your question. The argumentative thesis statement is a type of thesis statement which begins with a debate thesis or a claim. A thesis statement is actually a one statement summary of your topic and it should clearly express your argument. An argumentative thesis statement must focus on your argument. This is very important for your whole thesis paper. Now I think you have got a small idea about argumentative thesis statement.