Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA
Current events articles - Printable Version

+- Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA (http://essaywriting-servicereviews.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Forum: Sports, News & Events (/Forum-Sports-News-Events)
+--- Thread: Current events articles (/Thread-Current-events-articles)

Current events articles - John Freeman - 03-14-2017 03:16 PM

Of course it is time for us to raise our voice in this pity annoying issues that are happening all around. You have been reading with the current events articles I hope and speak up what actually it is and how insecure is the surroundings we have around us. Don’t you all feel guilty to live in such an awkward environment and the Medias today run behind each individual to get their columns filled. Is this the way we have to show justice. So friends tell me whether this medias today are correct or not and the current events articles they come up with is real or not

RE: Current events articles - Edna A. Baran - 03-14-2017 04:24 PM

It is not the right way to show justice and I would like to say that it is total injustice. It is time to open the eyes of law and hung those criminals and rapists on gallows. We need to change the system and change it for the sake of people who don’t have great social status to show. The law should support normal people. But each lines in current events articles show worse face of reality through which we are passing today. Conditions are getting worst and channels are increasing their rating by sharing bad rumors and their own versions about the news. It is sad to live in this world of fake and illegal people.

RE: Current events articles - Kimberly A. Patel - 03-14-2017 04:43 PM

Most of the current events articles are about the violence occurring around us. Social status of our nation is decreasing day by day because of these types of incidents. It is time for action to end violence against women. First need to change the law and order then only anyone will get justice. In this business world Medias and channels support for their growth. Medias don’t do anything with sincerely, only business mind. People must fight to change the judiciary system to protect their life.

RE: Current events articles - Aaliyah Hudson - 03-14-2017 04:47 PM

I don’t think that the current events articles shared by the Medias are hundred percent true. There are lots of fabricated contents in each story. The media just want to increase their channel rating for that they are adding their own additional stuff to the original story. There by the real fact got revealed in front of the public. The real culprit is safe under the mask of story created by the Medias. The rules must be changed and we need justice.