Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA
Anxiety and depression - Printable Version

+- Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA (http://essaywriting-servicereviews.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Forum: Health and Food (/Forum-Health-and-Food)
+--- Thread: Anxiety and depression (/Thread-Anxiety-and-depression)

Anxiety and depression - Crystal L. Bittle - 03-14-2017 03:12 PM

Now, I am busy with my research work. Being a final year psychology student, it is time to explore and make use of the theories I have studied in this graduation journey. I would like to contribute a research paper to the world and it is to find out the invisible connection between anxiety and depression. We have more findings about this particular topic by great men in psychology. But I need to find out something more. My investigation is on and I am looking around for better resources to start my work. Please pray for me and support me to make a brilliant paper on anxiety and depression. You can also share your experiences and how did you overcome the highly depressed stage in your life?

RE: Anxiety and depression - Mary J. Austin - 03-14-2017 03:41 PM

Anxiety and depression are the two common stages in our life. These are the two different disorder but people with depression often experience the symptoms of anxiety such as nervousness, irritation, problem of sleeping etc. Everyone is looking for the best tips to overcome the depression stage. You can include the tips such as share feeling with others, do that make you feel good, challenge negative things, eat well etc. in your research works, that will helpful for others. Best wishes for your work. ..

RE: Anxiety and depression - Elizabeth Murphy - 03-14-2017 04:11 PM

People with anxiety and depression spend most of their life in an agitated state. The anxiety disorders are much more dangerous than the nervousness and worrying. The main reason before originating these kinds of problems is the busy life schedule along with the hectic work pressure etc. Today’s people don’t have time to spend their family members even just have a minute for relaxation. Joy, sad, anger, disgust, trust these are the various emotions. But it is very difficult to find out a joyful innocent face in the millions of people around us.

RE: Anxiety and depression - Joel Johnson - 03-14-2017 04:22 PM

Anxiety and depression are the words that are interrelated since anxiety causes depression and have the symptoms like moody, gloomy, sleeplessness and other irritations. . It is said that never expect for anything because that may disappoint us. Best wishes for your research work and it is good that you have decided to contribute something more on this topic. It will be good if you list some real life cases within your contributions so that people who read could be aware of how depression and anxiety affect our health and life.