Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA
Break up advice for anyone with a broken heart - Printable Version

+- Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA (http://essaywriting-servicereviews.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Forum: Family & Relationships (/Forum-Family-Relationships)
+--- Thread: Break up advice for anyone with a broken heart (/Thread-Break-up-advice-for-anyone-with-a-broken-heart)

Break up advice for anyone with a broken heart - Charlotte Robertson - 03-14-2017 03:07 PM

Getting over the breakup is very difficult if the relationship was genuine and strong. But it doesn’t mean that breakup is the deadline of one person life. Surely there is a life after the love failure. My friend had a strong genuine relationship but now it is no longer they got separated. She is struggling to move on. The old memories haunting them this makes her struggled sometimes she misbehave as we are the reason for their break up. Still she doesn’t reveal what was the reason and I asked her too many times. I think it is better to give her the break up advice rather than asking the reason so please help me.

RE: Break up advice for anyone with a broken heart - Hannah Phillips - 03-14-2017 03:28 PM

As you decide to give Break up advice for your friend, to an extent it is good but without knowing the reason how can one advice. So you try to find the reason if possible that will help you to provide the advice in right manner and it is really helpful for her to recover from those days. Surely there is a life after love and it will be that successful since she have experience to find the good and bad things correctly. Hope you could help her with your advice and if necessary provide counseling and bring her back to life.

RE: Break up advice for anyone with a broken heart - Kay T. Leblanc - 03-14-2017 04:01 PM

There are so many success lives after love failure, break up is not the deadline of life, and you must try to convince it to your friend. Here there is no importance for the reason of breakup because it is over and just focuses the remaining life. Here your friend knows the clear reason behind the break so why should she remember about it? Live life with full of enjoyments and try to find a best partner who will understand all her feelings. I think this will be the best Break up advice you can give to your friend.

RE: Break up advice for anyone with a broken heart - Donna G. Payne - 03-14-2017 04:26 PM

Identify the root cause of the problem because it is hard to give a break up advice without understanding anything about the problems in their relationship. It is not easy to make suggestions without knowing the problem. Divorce and break up rates are increasing day by day. Sometimes, people are trying to get out of the relations because of silly reasons. Breaking down is easy but it is not easy to build a good relationship. Break up is not the final escape from all your worries and problems. It is not the best solution. What matters is your ability to sort out your issues. At the same time it is difficult to go with a relationship with zero hope.