Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA
Discuss about Love and relationships - Printable Version

+- Best Custom Essay Writing Services Reviews UK & USA (http://essaywriting-servicereviews.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Forum: Family & Relationships (/Forum-Family-Relationships)
+--- Thread: Discuss about Love and relationships (/Thread-Discuss-about-Love-and-relationships)

Discuss about Love and relationships - Charlotte Robertson - 02-10-2017 03:53 PM

Hi friends, I am an IT professional. My friend had a relationship. She got married a month ago with a business man. But now that boy is become a threat to her family life. He starts sending the messages and saying that he will tell the whole story to his husband. He is not genuine at a time he is committed with so many girls and cheating. The love and relationships is a time pass for him. There is lot of boys like this society. Making use of the life of a girl .Is there any way to teach a good lesson? Please reply fast.

RE: Discuss about Love and relationships - Megan Garner - 02-10-2017 05:13 PM

Love and relationships with the loved ones are the best relationships of life. It is sad to hear this from you that the boys today utilize relationship for their personal benefits and this should never be tolerated and accepted. It is better for your friend to tell the happenings with her husband and find a solution together. It will be easier for her if she shares her past with husband so that she could keep her relationship safe and smoother.

RE: Discuss about Love and relationships - Edna A. Baran - 02-10-2017 05:16 PM

I think you are in a trap. It is better to share everything with your husband. I am sure that he can help you. Never let to burn the old flame again. Teenage love stories are common and your experience is a best lesson for girls who never think about their parents and simply trusting a guy without knowing anything about his character and background. God will help you to develop a plan and prove that you are not a fool. People are busy with celebrating valentine’s week and your story about love and relationships has great importance in this occasion.

RE: Discuss about Love and relationships - Sam A. Leach - 02-10-2017 05:22 PM

Value of relationship is precious but today no one understand about it. Most of the people keep love and relationships for time pass. It is very essential to give proper lesson for the boy who cheat your friend. Please advice your friend that don't get depressed with it. Now she have a good partner and share all about her past relationship with him and hope it will accept it in a right way and he will take action against the cheater.